Wednesday 21 September 2011

Ideas for my school magazine

My school magazine will be aimed towards students and also parents. The name of my school will be called Mania High. My school colours will be grey and black, this is so that it stands out and also gives a positive look on the magazine. As purple and grey are warm  colours and are also also represented in a happy way. I want the front cover to be very positive so that it mkaes school children look positive. It will include a large background main image, small separate images, information of what will be included in the magazine will be my logo and also the school name, etc.  There will not be a lot of text on the front cover, it will be very basic. This is so that the image is not taken over by all the text surrounding it. The front cover image will be the main focus of the front page and show the success of all of the students at Mania High.
My first idea for my magazine is that i want to have my front cover image to show an achievement of a student, teacher or of the school.  This will promote my school and get people wanting to read my magazine because the image immediately shows that the school is succeeding and is also doing very well. Also this would be good if a parent is lookingfor a school for their child  as this could persuade them to move their child from their current school to this school. This idea for a magazine front cover is to have a boy holding a reward, a gratitued of achievement.  He will be a positive image as he will be smiling and he will be looking happy. For example the image will look like he is very proud of what he has achieved.  On my magazine page there will be a slogan and the slogan will be called 'Everyone can achieve' This is basically going to show that it doesnt matter who you are, everyone is intitled to all achieve the same. 

My other ideas is that my content page will have other things on it as well as the achievements going on in the school. For example it will have a sports page showing all the acitivtes which are being done at Mania High this is because it will show the targeted audience that the school cares for health and also its fitness towards the pupils who attend the school. It will also show activites after school for example art and design, media - This will be showing people on computers creating their own music. This will show the audience that the school has a lot of stuff going for it and has all the latest technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment